Saturday, December 31, 2011

Twinsight 42 of 50: Seize New Beginnings

Hi! This is Joann's daughter, Leah.

2011 has been a very exciting year for me. I have graduated high school, started my freshman year at college, made new friends, and am starting to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

Here are a few highlights from my life...
April- Chloe and I are on our way to Cancun, Mexico for spring break.

In Mexico, I made a friend with a dolphin.

June- I graduated from Minnetonka High School. Our ceremony was held at Grace Church in Eden Prairie.

July- I traveled to Poland with Wayzata Evangelical Free Church. We taught English to families using the Bible.
Over the summer, I enjoyed working at Al and Alma's.

August- I moved into Bethel University in St. Paul. This is a picture of my roommate and I during Welcome Week.

Since I've been in college, my friends and I have learned that study breaks are needed often.

Also, I have learned that Perkins is pretty amazing at 2am.
Although college students like to wear t-shirts and jeans, we can still dress up pretty nicely. My friends, Allison and Rachel, and I attended the Christmas banquet at Bethel in December.


December - As the year ends, it is nice to see our cousins again.


Have a great 2012!

To follow this blog, click “follow” in the blue bar at the top, or key your email address into the long white space and click “submit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment