Saturday, December 17, 2011

Twinsight 40 of 50: Live Life Out Loud



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Hi, it's Chloe and I'm writing the blog this week...but I'm not into the writing thing so I'm just going to share some pics of highlights of my year...

In the spring I was in PINKALICOUS at Stages Theatre.
I was Dr. Wink (;
I also went to the GLEE concert! (In pic: Ali, Mollie, Jackie, ME, Heather, Leah.)
Favorite Part? MIKE CHANG, FINN, PUCK, AND BRITNEY.

This fall I went to homecoming for the first time with my FRIEND Jimmy and Heather and Perry.

Me with Mollie and Mikaylah at the HOLIDAZZLE :D


All in all I had a GREAT year! I made new friends. (In pic: Heather, Meredith, ME, Maddie, and Bree.)
I hope your year was as great as mine and that next year is even BETTER!
Love, Chloe <3

To follow this blog, click “follow” in the blue bar at the top, or key your email address into the long white space and click “submit.”

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE you, Ms. Chloe girl!! Had no idea you were in Pinkaliscious! Seth is in Llama, Llama Red Pajama with Grant - FUN! Let me know if you're ever in one again, K?? I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete